After graduating from law school I practiced law with both regional and national law firms in the Midwest. My practice was largely centered around corporate and tax counseling and estate planning. After working in law firms for several years I moved to an in-house position with a publicly traded company. After working in that environment for five years, I decided to open my own firm.
I now serve a wide variety of corporate and individual clients on projects ranging from drafting simple contracts and complex merger agreements for business clients to preparing wills and trusts for individuals. No matter what the project is, the focus in my law practice is always on the client. The question I ask myself is "How can I use the skills I have developed as a lawyer to put my client in the best possible position?"
- University of Minnesota School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 1998
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A. with distinction, 1995
Why Choose Us?
- Local Representation
- Flexible Appointment Availability
- Practical, Knowledgeable & Cost Effective
- Extreme Attention To Detail
- Personal Attention on Every Matter